Summer Service Notes
Summer schedules will be in effect from Monday, May 6 through Sunday, August 18 for the below routes.
View All Maps and Schedules
- Campus loops, 4BE Purdue West Campus Express, and 35 Lindberg Express will not operate
- 5 Happy Hollow will operate with 40 minute frequencies 7:10 am – 7:10 pm Monday – Friday
- 10 Northwestern will operate with 60 minute frequencies 6:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday – Friday with 30 minute peak service during morning and afternoon rush hour. Saturday service will remain unchanged.
- 23 Connector will operate every 22 minutes Monday - Friday from 7:10 am until 6:32 pm.
- 21A The Avenue and 24 Copper Beech Klondike will operate reduced summer schedules from Monday, June 3 – Friday, August 2.
Rider Alerts Via Text Or Email
Receive rider alerts via text or email at bus.gocitybus.com/signup or use the MyCityBus App.
Find the Closest Stop
For help finding the closest stop, riders can download the CityBus mobile app to a smartphone by searching for "MyCityBus" in the app store (Android or iPhone). The app can also be viewed online.
For Further Assistance
For further assistance, riders can use MyRide, My Bus or call 765-742-7433 (M-F: 7 am-7 pm; Sat: 10 am-6 pm; Closed Sunday).