Rider Alert!Effective immediately, routes 14 Black Loop, 20 AvTech, and 28 Gold Loop will detour while Airport Road is southbound only. The closures are expected to last until November of 2018. Detour routes and stop locations may be viewed at bus.gocitybus.com or on the CityBus mobile app, MyCityBus. The lefts and rights for the detours are below.
14 Black Loop
From Nimitz, left on Halsey, left on Airport, left on 231 (or forward into towards airport/long term parking lot), left on Martin Jischke, left on 1st, right on MacArthur, continue on route
From NISW, right on 231, left on Martin Jischke, left on State, right on McCutcheon, right on 3rd, right on Russell, right on State, left on Martin Jischke, right on 231, left on Airport to NISW.
28 Gold Loop
To Campus: from Discovery Park Lot, right on Nimitz, circle roundabout to northbound Martin Jischke, left on 1st, right on MacArthur, right on 3rd, continue on route
To Purdue Village: from 3rd, left on Martin Jischke, right on Nimitz, left on Halsey, left on Arnold, right to Discovery Park Lot
Service ReductionChristmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
CityBus will operate Saturday schedules on Monday, Dec. 24 and Monday, Dec. 31 in observance of the holidays. Service will end and the CityBus Center will close at 6 pm. The CityBus administrative offices will be closed on both days.
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
There will be no service and all offices will be closed in observance of the holidays.
Purdue Finals Week
Finals week service reductions will be in effect all week next week. ALL campus loop routes will end at 6 pm on Friday, Dec. 14.
• 13 Silver Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 6-8 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 14 Black Loop will operate its full schedule all week. NISW will be served by Black Loop every trip until 9:30 pm M-F. There will no longer be service to the commuter lot east of NISW on this route beginning Monday, Dec. 10.
• 17 Ross Ade will operate with one fewer bus at 16-20 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 27 Outer Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 22 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 28 Gold Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 24 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
Purdue Finals Week (Friday, Dec. 14)
• All campus loop service will end at 6 pm. 14 Black Loop will not run.
• 21A The Avenue and 24 Copper Beech Klondike service will end at 9:30 pm
• 35 Lindberg Express service will end at 8 pm
Purdue Winter Break
Winter Break will begin on Saturday, Dec. 15. Campus loops will not operate during this time. Regular campus loop service will resume on Monday, Jan. 7.
• 4BE Campus Express: no service during Winter Break
• 5 Happy Hollow: service will operate with 40 minute frequencies 7:10 am – 7:10 pm Monday – Friday
• 10 Northwestern: service will operate with 60 minute frequencies 6:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday – Friday with peak service during morning and afternoon rush hour. Saturday service will remain unchanged.
• 1B Salisbury & 4B Purdue West: there will be no peak service during Winter Break
Purdue Campus Loops
20 Avtech runs every 20 minutes Monday-Friday, 7:02 a.m. until 5:42 p.m. This loop provides express service to and from the Purdue Airport. Destinations along this route include Purdue Village, Hillenbrand Hall, Córdova Recreational Sports Center and the Aerospace Science Laboratory.