Copper Beech Klondike
Rider Alert!Monday, March 5 - State St. and McCutcheon Dr. (BUS346) and State St. & Gates Rd. (BUS388) will close for the duration of the Aspire residential complex construction.
Due to the Revive Klondike construction project at Lindberg Rd and Klondike Rd. This phase of the project and subsequent closure will be in effect until November of 2018. To learn more about the project, visit www.reviveklondike.com
The detours are as follows:
4B Purdue West
• Outbound: From Lindberg, right on 231, left on Cumberland, continue on route
The following bus stops will not be served:
• Robin Hood Ln & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS905
• Wake Robin Dr & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS498
• Longspur Dr & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS904
• Klondike Rd & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS195
Passengers who normally board at these stops may board at on Cumberland at Copper Beech Klondike (on Cumberland Ave): BUS268E
24 Copper Beech Klondike (to Campus)
• From Cumberland, left on Cushing
• Cross Lindberg to Burgess
• Left on Greenbrier
• Right on Rosewood
• Right on Klondike, continue on route
Rosewood Dr & Klondike Rd (NW Corner): BUS903 will move to the southwest corner of the intersection.
24 Copper Beech Klondike serves residents at Copper Beech Klondike. Residents of the community ride free by displaying their key fob or bus pass. Purdue identification is accepted as valid fare on this route. All other riders must pay regular fare ($1, token, or bus pass).