Copper Beech Klondike
Rider Alert!Monday, March 5 - State St. and McCutcheon Dr. (BUS346) and State St. & Gates Rd. (BUS388) will close for the duration of the Aspire residential complex construction.
Due to the Revive Klondike construction project at Lindberg Rd and Klondike Rd. This phase of the project and subsequent closure will be in effect until November of 2018. To learn more about the project, visit www.reviveklondike.com
The detours are as follows:
4B Purdue West
• Outbound: From Lindberg, right on 231, left on Cumberland, continue on route
The following bus stops will not be served:
• Robin Hood Ln & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS905
• Wake Robin Dr & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS498
• Longspur Dr & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS904
• Klondike Rd & Lindberg Rd (NE Corner): BUS195
Passengers who normally board at these stops may board at on Cumberland at Copper Beech Klondike (on Cumberland Ave): BUS268E
24 Copper Beech Klondike (to Campus)
• From Cumberland, left on Cushing
• Cross Lindberg to Burgess
• Left on Greenbrier
• Right on Rosewood
• Right on Klondike, continue on route
Rosewood Dr & Klondike Rd (NW Corner): BUS903 will move to the southwest corner of the intersection.
Service ReductionChristmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
CityBus will operate Saturday schedules on Monday, Dec. 24 and Monday, Dec. 31 in observance of the holidays. Service will end and the CityBus Center will close at 6 pm. The CityBus administrative offices will be closed on both days.
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
There will be no service and all offices will be closed in observance of the holidays.
Purdue Finals Week
Finals week service reductions will be in effect all week next week. ALL campus loop routes will end at 6 pm on Friday, Dec. 14.
• 13 Silver Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 6-8 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 14 Black Loop will operate its full schedule all week. NISW will be served by Black Loop every trip until 9:30 pm M-F. There will no longer be service to the commuter lot east of NISW on this route beginning Monday, Dec. 10.
• 17 Ross Ade will operate with one fewer bus at 16-20 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 27 Outer Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 22 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 28 Gold Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 24 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
Purdue Finals Week (Friday, Dec. 14)
• All campus loop service will end at 6 pm. 14 Black Loop will not run.
• 21A The Avenue and 24 Copper Beech Klondike service will end at 9:30 pm
• 35 Lindberg Express service will end at 8 pm
Purdue Winter Break
Winter Break will begin on Saturday, Dec. 15. Campus loops will not operate during this time. Regular campus loop service will resume on Monday, Jan. 7.
• 4BE Campus Express: no service during Winter Break
• 5 Happy Hollow: service will operate with 40 minute frequencies 7:10 am – 7:10 pm Monday – Friday
• 10 Northwestern: service will operate with 60 minute frequencies 6:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday – Friday with peak service during morning and afternoon rush hour. Saturday service will remain unchanged.
• 1B Salisbury & 4B Purdue West: there will be no peak service during Winter Break
24 Copper Beech Klondike serves residents at Copper Beech Klondike. Residents of the community ride free by displaying their key fob or bus pass. Purdue identification is accepted as valid fare on this route. All other riders must pay regular fare ($1, token, or bus pass).