Service ReductionChristmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
CityBus will operate Saturday schedules on Monday, Dec. 24 and Monday, Dec. 31 in observance of the holidays. Service will end and the CityBus Center will close at 6 pm. The CityBus administrative offices will be closed on both days.
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
There will be no service and all offices will be closed in observance of the holidays.
Purdue Finals Week
Finals week service reductions will be in effect all week next week. ALL campus loop routes will end at 6 pm on Friday, Dec. 14.
• 13 Silver Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 6-8 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 14 Black Loop will operate its full schedule all week. NISW will be served by Black Loop every trip until 9:30 pm M-F. There will no longer be service to the commuter lot east of NISW on this route beginning Monday, Dec. 10.
• 17 Ross Ade will operate with one fewer bus at 16-20 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 27 Outer Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 22 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
• 28 Gold Loop will operate with one fewer bus at 24 minute frequencies for the duration of finals week
Purdue Finals Week (Friday, Dec. 14)
• All campus loop service will end at 6 pm. 14 Black Loop will not run.
• 21A The Avenue and 24 Copper Beech Klondike service will end at 9:30 pm
• 35 Lindberg Express service will end at 8 pm
Purdue Winter Break
Winter Break will begin on Saturday, Dec. 15. Campus loops will not operate during this time. Regular campus loop service will resume on Monday, Jan. 7.
• 4BE Campus Express: no service during Winter Break
• 5 Happy Hollow: service will operate with 40 minute frequencies 7:10 am – 7:10 pm Monday – Friday
• 10 Northwestern: service will operate with 60 minute frequencies 6:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday – Friday with peak service during morning and afternoon rush hour. Saturday service will remain unchanged.
• 1B Salisbury & 4B Purdue West: there will be no peak service during Winter Break
Monday – Friday early morning service to Purdue campus and Black Bird Farms II area.